Sunday, June 29, 2008

The first year behind me

I finally finished my 3rd quarter and now my first year is behind me. I studied hard for the final, between 4-8 hours a day for over 1 week. After I finished the final, I wasn't sure which way that would go. It would be okay or really, really bad. I finished the final at 10:30 am, and I wasn't able to check my score until 3:30pm. In the meantime, I was completely sick to my stomach. When I saw the score, I got above average, and it boosted my grade by 3%. Whoo hoo! The first year felt like an eternity. Although looking back it was a quick 9 months. I have an application into another school to start their second year nursing program. It is closer to home and would be more convienent. We'll see closer to September when school starts again. In the meantime, I will be relaxing and spending much needed time with my family. Goodbye until September.

No comments: