I have been placed to do my clinicals at St. Joe's Hospital in Bellingham. I was dreading this assignment because it is a 3 hour drive round trip. Luckily it is in the evenings and I can put the girls on the bus, so I don't have to pay for care in the morning. I hope that my clinicals goes by super fast this quarter and pray that I get Skagit Valley Hospital in Mount Vernon for the winter quarter.
School starts on Monday. I am looking forward to getting this year over with, but I am not looking forward to all the work that comes along with it. It's only 9 months of school, then I will be officially an RN...after I pass the state boards. :)
Don't you just love the music? I watched it on Scrubs a few seasons ago, and although it is a little crude, I thought it was very fitting for my nursing blog. Hopefully it makes you laugh as much as it made me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
The song is hilarious. I totally remember watching that episode.
Post a Comment