Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I PASSED!

This quarter has finally come to an end after another long 11 weeks. I took my final today and I was so nervous to get my grade to determine whether I can move forward in nursing school.
I was ecstatic when I saw my final grade... I PASSED!!!! I am so happy to move on to next quarter. It is amazing how much I have learned so far. I hope to retain at least 1/2 of what I have learned...but I think that might be wishful thinking.
I am looking forward to taking 1 1/2 weeks off to spend time with my family and catching up on all the things I have set aside and neglected (ie: cleaning house, organizing my kitchen and the kids craft cabinet, and sorting/organizing the kids clothes.
I start next quarter on April 1. I am unsure where my clinicals will be at this quarter. They will be in Mount Vernon (1hour away) or in Bellingham (1 1/2 hours away). I am not looking forward to driving 3 hours round trip for my clinicals. Two hours is bad enough. Think good thoughts for me because I would prefer to stay closer to home (although Mount Vernon is not very close at all).
I hope to not wait as long to post my next posting. My schedule has been so busy and hectic these past few weeks. Now I can relax for a little over a week until my schedule gets crazy again. I apologize to all my family for putting up with me. I am sorry to my friends for being so anti-social. This is really hard for me. But come summer, it's party time! I can't wait to kick back and relax in June.

3 comments:

heather said...

congrats on passing!! take some time to breath and enjoy life before putting your nose back in the books.

Melissa said...

Congrats... you are so awesome. Enjoy your family!

Julie@My5monkeys said...

Congrats on passing and enjoying some time off