My Nursing School Accounts
WARNING - These journal entries are not for those with weak stomach's or do not like to read about bodily parts, excretions, functions...etc.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Please wash your hands
If you've ever seen someone not wash their hands after using the restroom, or you yourself may be guilty of this once in a while....this link might make you or someone else think twice about skipping the handwashing. It is an amazing story you just have to see.
Please be warned that some topics and events may be a bit graphic and not for the weak stomachs. I will try not to give too much detail, and the patients will remain anonymous. If you still think you can read the posts and not get nausea, then please feel free to read
Jeff and I have been married over 14 years. I am a mother of 3 beautiful children. I am a Registered Nurse on a Telemetry floor. I enjoy running, reading and the outdoors.
No comments:
Post a Comment