Sunday, September 7, 2008
I've been accepted
I finally found out that I have been accepted into Everett's Nursing Program. I had an interview this summer. It went well, but my voice was completely gone. I managed to get through it, and within a few days I was notified that I had been accepted. Unfortunately, because of the course syllabus provided of my previous courses, they did not match up entirely to their program. They stated that they would place me in second quarter, or if I take a test and score well, then I would be placed in third quarter. That won't help me much, because I have already completed three quarters of nursing school. I have decided it wouldn't serve my interests to transfer and basically repeat a quarter, so I should stay where I am at and complete my nursing program as scheduled. I am anticipating this next year and hope it goes by fast and I am able to be successful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
well thanks for the update about school.
Post a Comment