Thursday, January 10, 2008

End of First Quater Nursing School

Well, I am happy to say that first quater of Nursing School has come to an end...finally! It has been such a hard quarter but it was worth it, because I did well and passed. It may not be a large feat, but I have to take one quarter at a time.


Two weeks ago I received a package from my parents (it is pictured below). When I opened it up I started to cry. You see, when I was about 12 years old, I attended a Tony Robbins convention, yes that's right, Tony Robbins. I learned how to put mind over matter, and that night, I WALKED ON FIRE! , As I walked on fire, I repeated in my head, "Cool Moss". I walked away with no burns. It was an awsome experience, and my dad said if I can walk on fire, then I can do anything. Afer my experience, I used a beading loom and beaded this necklace. A few weeks ago my parents found it and now I can look at it every day for inspiration.



Here are a few things I have learned about myself and other things while in school.1. I have a new appreciation for the beauty of sunrises2. My kids really are hard to wake up and get going in the morning3. I am starting to become a better test taker4. My husband is so awesome, and the best in the world! I couldn't have gotten to this point if it weren't for his loving support5. I missed making dinners and yummy desserts for my family6. I missed talking to my friends and having our girls night out

No comments: