Thursday, January 10, 2008

Quarter One - Week One Nursing School

This ends my first week of nursing school. It was a crazy week. The kids have started adjusting to their new schedule of early mornings and getting to bed early. I'm not quite there yet with late nights of studying and early morning schedules. Drew enjoys going to Sue's house, and going to preschool everyday makes him happy. On Wed. he came home with a paper with cut-out people in a circle. He proceeds to tell everyone that it is his "circle of friends". How cute is he! In school I learned about vitals and I was able to correctly take an accurate blood pressure the first day! Whooho! I have so much work to do it is crazy, but Jeff has been so wonderful helping out at home. When I come home he takes care of so much of the "domestic" work and he encourages me to hide in the office and study. I'm so lucky to have such a supportive husband.

No comments: